Monday, March 16, 2009

Nothing to report on for the preceding week. That's because I did precisely that: nothing! As much as I wanted to, and would set my alarm as if I was going to. Each time the alarm went off, I pressed snooze and rolled over.

Anyway, moving on. This week ahead shall hopefully be more productive. The mornings will have to be utilised as the evenings are going to be taken up with baby sitting duties. Started the week with a mixed day today. Blew off the morning ride for an extra hour in bed, instead got on the mtn bike with the Kiwi to hit out a nice 26km round Blue Gum in the evening. Enjoyed it, managed reasonably given I haven't jumped on the mtn bike for about 6-8 months. Need a bigger bike as the knees, quads and lower back are sore.

Hopefully more to say next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment