Monday, March 2, 2009

I need to start writing things down, or else update my blog more frequently. As I cannot remember what I did last week.
Monday and Tuesday were write-offs pretty much, after Sunday's little run. I think I went for a swim somewhere here, but can't be positive.
Wednesday night was the next run, a nice little "inner loop" with Scam. See the spreadsheet below.
Thursday morning run with Scam and Sleep saw me roll my ankle twice within a minute, the second one a doozy. Perservered and made it back up Old Bathurst. Blisters made themselves known again.
Friday morning swim with the Fat Kiwi and the Sister, followed by a trip to Featherdale Wildlife Park. Luckily enough, the bub and me got bored about the same time and went for some lunch and a bit of shopping.
Saturday morning was a nice ride with the Lifecycles crew, just under 100km. A nap later that morning, and a run-swim-run session. Not too hard.
Sunday morning was a run with Sleep. Faulco point, 22km out and back. A little dip in a puddle on the way back saw me run the last km with wet shoes, just what I needed. Felt good, pushed through a few ebbs to find a few flows. Sunday afternoon was a ride down to Penrith and a little bunch ride. Was intending to ride back home, but a little accident on the bunch meant we had to make alternative arrangements. The nature of bunch rides I guess.
This week ahead will be a light one before the Cronulla Triathlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment